Client ID: 268305
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Product Manager for a 12 month contract in Vancouver, BC.
Product Manager Job Details
Our Consumer Hardware team researches, ideates, designs, develops and manages consumer technologies and hardware to make our customers' interaction with the client services faster, seamless and more reliable. We work with some of the world's largest consumer electronics manufacturers to stay current with industry trends. Whether finding new ways to connect consumer devices, advancing product form factors or improving machine-to-human interactions, our Consumer Hardware team is improving customers' lives by making technology simpler and friendlier to use.
Our Hardware Team is looking for someone to develop and deliver an exceptional customer and frontline system in support of enterprise strategies around consumer device financing.
From products like Boost Wi-Fi, PikTV and more, the Product Management team works closely with various internal teams to manage consumer products through the entire product life-cycle from conception to implementation to retirement. We are looking for someone with the ability to drive execution and break down complex problems into steps that drive product development of world-class experiences.
Product Manager Responsibilities
• Define overall strategy, product roadmap, customer experience and feature specifications for new consumer financing products, based on long-term product vision, user needs, market trends and platform capabilities.
• Create and drive business goals by creating and presenting concept initiation, project proposal and funding documents, and relevant business cases.
• Partner closely with Front-Line, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and other product teams across the client to understand their vision, objectives and opportunities for strategic alignment
• Manage product development execution, working closely with Finance Teams and Systems Enablement Teams to engineer the best experience for our customers
• Define and implement release plans, reporting, and continual improvements to assigned products
• Collaborate with marketing to develop go-to-market product launch plans and sustaining marketing assets
• Collaborate and manage external partners and vendors in complex relationships
• Serve as a subject matter expert and evangelist for the full customer experience for consumer hardware device financing
• Drive detailed requirements definitions intended for the architecture, deployment and use of assigned products and services
• Improve the overall customer experience by decreasing customer effort in self-service
• Develop business case justification for product introductions, product enhancements and prioritization of capital spending
Product Manager Mandatory Skills
• 6+ years of end-to-end product management experience, with a focus on consumer services/offers
• Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills, with experience managing, motivating and mentoring teams/individuals
• Project management skills and experience
• Experience driving projects through to completion
• Familiarity in one or more of the industries of mobile, internet, home networking or TV services
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with an emphasis on stakeholder management, negotiation and persuasion
• Experience presenting to large, cross-functional audiences
• Bachelor's degree in business, commerce, engineering or computer science or equivalent practical experience
• Love and passion for the consumer electronics industry with a passion for delivering world-class products and services
• Excellent speaking and interpersonal skills, with the ability to champion initiatives internally and externally and communicate with various levels of management
• Program management experience with technical projects
• Broad knowledge of client enterprise systems, platforms and processes
Product Manager Assignment Length
Product Manager Location