Are you a techie? Are you eager to unleash your talents? Are you passionate about new technologies? If so, we’d like to hear from you. Survalent is currently recruiting for a Product Manager that is eager to developing and driving product strategy to deliver business requirements. The role’s responsibilities include building product roadmaps, defining the market and product requirements, establish specifications, and collaborate with other functional departments from product conception through design, development to release. The successful incumbent will have the opportunity to work with a number external and internal stakeholders such as marketing, development, sales and industry experts. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Acquire a thorough understanding of our product technology, applications and offering to effectively meet specific customer needs.
- Assess product development and enhancement opportunities through Market Requirement Document (MRD) and Product Requirement Document (PRD).
- Evaluate customer specification and make optimal product recommendations. If no product is internally available that meets customer requirements, recommend alternate strategies.
- Conduct market analysis, bench mark competition and recommend product strategies optimized for rapid revenue growth. Provide market trends and competitive positioning updates.
- Work with our development teams and technology partners to implement new product functionality, enhance and extend existing product functionality, analyze and resolve product related issues.
- Participate/lead product evaluation pilot and testing activities
- Work with the product marketing and sales organization to provide product technical specifications with the objective of creating a proprietary position.
- Prepare products information for marketing collateral, promotional campaign, and sales play
- Conduct product demonstration and training to internal and external customers
- Effectively collaborate across organizational boundaries to achieve desired goals
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending industry conferences, educational workshops, and reviewing professional publications
- Other duties as needed.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in a product engineering or application engineering
- Prior experience in the Electrical industry – utility / OEM
- Prior experience with SCADA, OMS, DMS and related utility software applications will be an important advantage.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, effective verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively in English – both written and spoken.
- Self-motivated, proactive with a strong work ethic and the ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Be a good team player
- Strong planning, organization skills
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with your cover letter and resume to the following link that will redirect you to our ATS:
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Survalent Technology Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.