Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IPs across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Behaviour is looking for an experienced Product Manager who will lead the development and optimization of our Mobile freemium games. The Product Manager will use quantitative and qualitative data to drive features planning and prioritization, determine business goals, lead KPIs optimization and ensure a fun experience for our players.
- Lead conception, development, launch and live services of game titles as the product/business owner.
- Take ownership of feature design and product roadmap and proactively drive it with cross functional team (Creative/Art/Technical Directors and Production).
- Conduct KPIs deep analysis, drive in-app marketing (messaging, push notes) and conduct A/B and multivariate tests to optimize game engagement/virality/monetization metrics.
- Coordinate the go-to-market/live marketing activities including app store marketing and user acquisition campaigns with the marketing team.
- Coordinate the community/social media activities with the marketing team.
- Conduct market research in collaboration with marketing to understand target users, formulate product vision and positioning as well as produce comprehensive forecasts.
- BS/BA in quantitative fields or business is required. MS/MBA is preferred but not mandatory.
- 3+ years as product manager or similar position in online, social or mobile games.
- Experience of developing social/mobile games from concept to launch.
- Ability to work with and drive creative teams.
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, communication and teamwork skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge of 3rd party tools (Analytics, attribution, in-ap marketing & ad mediation).