Developing proactive strategies in support of desired department results
Providing product partner relationship management to ensure there is alignment in sales, marketing and communications with firm objectives, guidance and philosophy
Developing and implementing initiatives that are required to meet complex client situations, department, divisional, and firm objectives
- Developing base level product enhancements and supporting new product development initiatives
- Providing subject matter expertise in Mutual Funds and ETFs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Canadian Securities Course required or to be obtained within 6 months of hire
- Working towards required industry specific/department designations or certificates
- 10 + years of financial industry experience (in respective product or industry experience)
- Must possess product/technical knowledge and understanding of current tax, regulatory or other pertinent changes that affect the product line or discipline
- Strong personal initiative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, coordinate multiple tasks and monitor one’s own progress
- Ability to interpret sales and other reports (internal and external) and act on them as appropriate.
- Critical thinking skills and sound judgment to resolve problems is required
- Ability to create and deliver professional presentations internally and externally
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint