CCC is proud of its 98 years serving the Canadian Industry both in the distribution and manufacturing markets. A privately held Canadian Company, we are a successful supply chain partner providing “Intelligent Delivery” of products and solutions to the Industrial, Environmental, and Plastics industries. We currently operate two manufacturing sites in Colborne and Elmira, Ontario, and have supporting warehouses and sales representatives across Canada and in the Northeastern United States.
Position: Product Manager, Polypropylene, Polystyrene & Polymer Additives
Business: CCC Plastics
Location: Airport Road, Mississauga
Reporting to: General Manager, Distribution Plastics
- Development and maintenance of our complete line of Polymer Additives, Polypropylene, Polystyrene resin sales in North America, inclusive of negotiating and maintaining supply agreements with key vendors in addition to evaluating new vendors and broadening the product mix.
- Providing timely and competitive pricing quotations to our field sales representatives
- Develop and execute on marketing plans as it relates to aforementioned products in addition to expense budgets.
- Direct sales responsibility for 5-10 accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience in the commodity petrochemicals or plastics business
- An ability to develop comprehensive relationships at both the supplier and customer levels
- Exposure to sales prior to marketing management with either another distributor or producer of petrochemicals
- A motivated self starter with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in French would be considered a definite asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office
CCC is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.