- Acquire a thorough understanding of our product technology, applications and offering to effectively meet specific customer needs.
- Assess product development and enhancement opportunities through Market Requirement Document (MRD) and Product Requirement Document (PRD).
- Work with our development teams and technology partners to implement new product functionality, enhance and extend existing product functionality.
- Participate/lead product evaluation pilot and testing activities
- Evaluate customer specification and make optimal product recommendations. If no product is internally available that meets customer requirements, recommend alternate strategies.
- Work with the product marketing and sales organization to provide product technical specifications with the objective of creating a proprietary position.
- Conduct market analysis, bench mark competition and recommend product strategies optimized for rapid revenue growth.
- Prepare the required documentation for product presentation marketing, promotion, and training
- Conduct product demonstration and training to internal and external customers
- Effectively collaborate across organizational boundaries to achieve desired goals
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending industry conferences, educational workshops, and reviewing professional publications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in a product engineering or application engineering
- Prior experience in the Electrical industry – utility or Smart Grid Software is a must
- Prior experience with SCADA, OMS, DMS and related utility software applications will be an advantage.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, effective verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively in English – both written and spoken.
- Self-motivated, proactive with a strong work ethic and the ability to operate with minimal supervision
80,000 - 120,000 /year