Profession: Product Management
Work Location: Americas-Canada-Montreal
Other Locations: Europe-United Kingdom-London
SITAONAIR is the leading provider of Cockpit Communicationservices and Flight Operations solution to Airlines worldwide.
At SITAONAIR, we believe that embracing a digital shift willreinvent the operation of aircraft, flight and on-board experience – making itsafer, more efficient and enjoyable.
At SITAONAIR, we deliver to our customers the promises of theconnected aircraft, and power innovation with recognized expertise andfuture-proof solutions.
With the advent of IP in the cockpit and the introduction of newgeneration aircrafts, SITAONAIR is constantly investing into its product andservice portfolio.
We are looking for a product manager that possesses the rightbalance of technology and business savviness. In this position, you will manageand develop products within our Flight Operations Application product portfolioassuring that strategic, financial and customer satisfaction objectives for thegiven products are achieved. If you are passionate about aviation, innovation, marketanalysis, requirements definition and product marketing then this the right jobfor you!
Product Innovation/Definition and Life Cycle Management
· Define product vision and strategy including short-, medium- andlong-term road maps
· Assure that there is a clear product definition including all relatedservices
· Together with the team define functional and non-functionalproduct requirements
· Manage complete product life cycle from inception to retiring
· Continuously analyze the market to timely identify marketopportunities and threats
· Stay on top of customer needs and requests thorough collaborationwith customers and customer facing teams
· Prioritize new product features and creation of a product road mapincluding gaining of stakeholders buy-in and Leadership team approval
· Manage current product partners and seek opportunities to enhanceor extend partnerships that will add value to the product
· Proactively look for synergies and integration opportunities withother SITAONAIR products
· Establish and implement an effective channel 'go to market' strategyfor the products, to include an agreed and executed sales and marketing plan
· Responsible for all product marketing activities during thelifetime of the product including the implementation of the product launch plan,promotional and collateral support plan and sales support/infrastructure planto drive the successful acquisition and retention of customers
· Develop and document product value proposition and unique sellingpoints
· Support Sales forces with a clear product value proposition andtraining
· Support bid management processes and pre-sales customerinteractions
Product Pricing Strategy
· Define a pricing strategy for the product(s) in the marketplace toachieve desired sales volumes/optimized profit
· Ensure that key players understand the pricing strategy and applyit
· Own and continuously monitor product profitability
· Monitor and manage the cost structure related to the product
· Creation of new and updating of existing product businesscases including gaining Leadership team approval
· Develop and maintain product dashboard that displays measurementof product financial, customer satisfaction and business objectives
· Hold regular product & market optimization reviews withLeadership team that focus on making recommendations in how to drive improvedperformance of the product from a commercial and where relevant, technicalperspective
4 to 8 years relevant business experience in a high-tech global company
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Knowledge of the IT & ATI industries and economic drivers
· Knowledge of flight tracking related products would be a greatadvantage
· Innovation Skills and a track record in defining marketrequirements and functional specifications
· Good knowledge of Product Management, Stage Gate or other productdevelopment methodology
· Understanding of the latest trends and innovations within theairline/airport industry and relevant technology areas
· A track record of delivering results in Product Management in aglobal business environment and within a technology solutions-based business.
· Capability of leading and influencing virtual teams focused ondelivery and support within an international environment
- Business Acumen
- Financial Acumen
- Functional/Tech Requiremts Def
- Portfolio Strategy
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Product Marketing
- Results Orientation
- Sales Strategy/Support
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Creating & Innovating
- Customer Focus
- Impact & Influence
- Leading Execution
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor Degree level or equivalent in a technical business or marketing discipline essential Master degree a plus.