Our product team has an immediate opening for an experienced and highly motivated Product Manager. Reporting to our Head of Product Management, you will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle and will play a central role in leading the definition of new product capabilities for our world class marketing performance management solution. You will collect input from field and services teams, as well as from customers to understand key customers’ needs. You will work closely with the UX and development teams to create and release best-in-class products that our customers love and can’t live without. Ultimately, you will help make our product vision a reality by identifying meaningful opportunities, articulating clear requirements, and championing go-to-market readiness activities.
This position requires you to be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work with tight timelines, and handle various tasks simultaneously while continuing to develop a positive work culture.
What you’ll do:
- Define product roadmap and requirements based on customer needs, market factors and business impact
- Engage with customers to create a channel for ongoing feedback; sharing new developments and roadmaps
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders during the roadmap prioritization, backlog management and feedback on large product initiatives.
- Own the product experience and success for the entire product management lifecycle from ideation to release, enabling cross-functional teams to promote, sell and support the product
- Proactive reporting of product performance and how it influences the roadmap
- Communicate effectively so all stakeholders understand the direction and vision for the product
- Cultivate a positive culture based on transparency and shared purpose, where ideas are freely exchanged
What you bring and career motivations:
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- Success in building a B2B SaaS product in a Product-led growth model
- Past involvement with end-to-end (B2B) product delivery
- Experience creating roadmaps, and translating solutions into detailed user stories and managing backlog
- Strong understanding of Agile development processes and best practices
- Excellent user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
- Effective communication skills that translate complex ideas into a compelling direction that business and customers can get behind.
- An inspiring leader who has worked with indirect teams and can give effective direction on complex issues
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RunHard, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals.
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work