Product Marketing Assistant
Our client is a well-established provider of converters and power supply solutions to the industrial and medical markets. They are looking for a Product Marketing Assistant to join their Toronto office.
In this role, you will assist Global Marketing Manager in 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion). This includes update tools (Training slides, technical documents, Brochure, Web updates), and regular reporting of market research, trends, competitor analysis and related Product Management and Business Development areas.
- Execute the yearly marketing plan including market intelligence project for helping sales to discover the new applications.
- Responsible for New product release related Launch plan such as Sales kits, brochures, and product launch events, exhibitions, Trainings and promotional materials.
- Specialized in internal Workflow requests, maintain and upload Website content such as (Datasheet, Images, and Application notes).
- Execute internal EOL process.
- Gather competitive information, Track and maintain data base on broad market NPI releases for Weekly competitor reports
- Update contact database tool.
- Execute detailed market analysis and insight development in order to formulate strategy.
- Organize presentations, plan and schedule global customer visits
- Execute product line cost analysis.
- Assure Stock and price availability at all distributor’s websites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering/Technical discipline required.
- 3-5 years of combined technical sales and/or product marketing experience required the in-power converter, power supply industry, with preference for individual with stronger experience in a technical role or capacity.
- Requires a good understanding of the Product Management role, sales channel and sales process.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) - Advance level.
- Communication skills, motivation and Leadership
Please submit all qualified resumes to
Modern Technical Staffing