Product Marketing and Communications Manager - Toronto - 6 Month Contract
Your new company
Hays Recruitment has partnered with a leading Financial company in Toronto. They are looking to hire a Product Marketing and Communications Manager to join their team. This will be a 6 month contract plus potential to extend. The office is located in North of Toronto.
Your new role
The Product Marketing and Communications Manager will be mainly responsible for but not limited too:
* Partner with product teams, PMO and various business stakeholders across the organization to build a cohesive product marketing strategy and robust execution plan
* Convert product features, functions and technical language into impactful product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company, while addressing the subscriber needs
* Actively lead and participate in cross-functional planning meetings as a marketing, brand subscriber champion
* Support acquisition/engagement marketing and content development activities by assisting or leading in collateral development, event messaging, and other activities
* Drive successful product/feature launches with the creation of targeted content, collaterals and timelines
* Work with our Industry Engagement and Industry Relations teams to align on segmentation strategies that target and engage existing and potential new subscribers
* Track campaign/program performance and perform data analysis to develop insights and inform future strategies
* Use insights from various trusted sources (competitive, market, and product teams) to proactively identify opportunities to promote and amplify strategic key product messages across various channels and teams
* Anticipate and prepare for the future - technology, people, culture and process
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need to have / be:
* Minimum 5 years' experience in Product Marketing
* A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related Communications field preferred
* Demonstrated ability to create compelling product positioning and targeted messaging in multiple forms of content (including email, web, video, social platforms and various B2B sales entablement and support collaterals)
* Excellent communicator, collaborator, and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
* Ability to manage multiple projects, ensuring optimal development and timely delivery of internal and external communications and collateral
* Ability to interact with stakeholders of all levels in a professional and efficient manner
* Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking
* Takes ownership/accountability for timely and accurate completion of tasks
* A constant drive for self-improvement combined with a 'can-do' attitude and a desire to work collaboratively
* Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What you'll get in return
This role is offering $37-$40 /hr
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.