Are you a product marketing professional that wants to own the work and become a subject matter expert at FINCAD, one of Canada's Top 100 Small to Mid-Sized Companies in 2019?
We are looking for a hands-on, ambitious, smart, entrepreneurial, tech-minded, curious, accountable and results-driven Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Management team, reporting to Product Management Leadership Team.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Support FINCAD's Sales and Product Management teams by developing internal tools, marketing materials and collateral such as presentations, product sheets and customer use cases.
- Partner closely with the product team and cross-functional marketing teams on product launches and go-to-market initiatives.
- Create and maintain website content.
To ensure your long term success and continuous development in this role, you must have:
- Experience with Business-to-Business (B2B) product marketing in a software company.
- Experience with new product launches and implementation of strong go-to-market processes and initiatives.
- Experience managing library content for sales team.
- Market research and data analysis experience.
- Black belt PowerPoint skills that you use to bring a product story to life.
- Successful and collaborative work history with Sales, Product Management and other business units.
- Ability to prioritize effectively when faced with competing demands; strong organizational skills with a strong sense of priorities.
- 3+ years of employment experience as a Product Marketing Specialist/manager at a technology firm.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in CompSci or quantitative degree with special focus on business classes (Marketing, Business Admin, etc.).
Extra bonus if you have any of the following qualifications:
- Employment experience at cloud software companies.
- Completed Pragmatic Marketing Certification.
- Programming experience with Python, MATLAB, C, C++ and/or Java.
- Understanding of derivatives and financial market.