Product Marketing Manager
At Avigilon we are helping solve some of the biggest challenges around safety and physical security by developing advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and products that are used to help keep people, businesses, and cities around the world safer. Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems.
Founded in 2004, Avigilon has been a driving force behind the security industry’s AI evolution and has continuously been a company that stands for innovation and growth. At Avigilon, you will find a culture of thought-leaders who are passionate about creating exciting new solutions for security and surveillance. We seek problem-solvers who are eager to rise to the challenges of a continuously evolving technological industry, and those who want to make an impact of the safety of people and businesses globally.
We believe that diversity spawns innovation – the more diverse our employees are, the more ideas and talents we have to excel as a leader in the technology sector. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team of people who are ambitious, focused, and hardworking then we look forward to meeting you!
- Responsible for positioning and promoting Avigilon’s video, video analytics and access control products to achieve measurable objective
- Analyze, measure, position, package, and promote Avigilon’s product and business in all applicable sales regions
- This is a global role with responsibility to develop, recognize and adapt strategies and messages for different regions
- Creation of a comprehensive plan for asset creation initiatives such as white papers and demo videos, that are part of lead generation and thought leadership to drive sales
- Support Avigilon’s growth and revenue generating efforts globally through leader effective and results-focused product launch and marketing campaigns
- Work with all areas of the marketing team, the wider regional sales team and plan and execute major B2B initiatives
- Development of product and solution messaging and its implementation through all internal and external channels of communication
- Plan and manage product launches together with Product Management, Regional and Partner Marketing, Communications, Event Marketing and other stakeholders
- Work with the Market and Competitive Intelligence team to analyze and size the market, and recommend product and marketing strategies
- Work closely with the Product Management team and partners to drive current product direction to meet market needs
- Collaborate with other teams to define the product positioning based on market research, analyst, field and customer inputs
- Analyze and respond to the customer and sales team needs as it relates to product messaging
- Articulate positioning and work with other teams to implement messaging through all internal and external communication channels, such as: sales team tools and training, customer collateral, web presence, partner communications, print and digital advertising, social media, etc.
- Solid understanding of marketing principles, ideally with a global security company
- 5+ years in a product marketing or product management role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar field
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
- Strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue high level objectives
- Proven ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing work product quality
- Ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise
- Ability to work with and collaborate with cross-functional groups within and outside the organization
- Highly detail oriented and organization skills
- Ability to travel throughout the world (20-25% of time)
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Security Industry Experience. Preferably video surveillance and analytics
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, medical insurance while travelling You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.