Polycorp Ltd. is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of engineered polymer products and serves a global customer base in the mining, rail, and protective linings industries. Polycorp Ltd.’s Mining Division is seeking an experienced Product Support Engineer (NOC 2141) to work in our facility in Elora, ON to provide technical support during production of our global products of our Mill Liner systems, focusing on high quality rubber product. This is a full-time, permanent position.
· Identifying and provide technical troubleshooting during the production of Mill Lining systems;
· Assessing productions’ needs and requirements and develop flexible or integrated manufacturing solutions;
· Proactively evaluate engineering processes and design and develop processes to increase efficiency.
· Working closely with the Manufacturing team;
· Providing input into the improvement of design or manufacturing of products;
· Recommending manufacturing improvements to meet specific customer needs;
· Providing technical rubber and steel support;
· At least 10 years of relevant hands on experience working with production of Mill Liners (Rubber, Steel and Hybrid); this is must.
· A bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or in a related engineering discipline is required.
· At least 10 years of relevant work experience with the Rubber Factory background;
· Strong technical knowledge relating to Mill Liner designs and applications;
· Strong ability to understand Mill Liner systems related to grinding;
· Experience working with AutoCAD; & Solid works
· Strong communication skills; and team player
Salary and Benefits
· Salary commensurate with experience; Approx. $100,000 per year
· Group benefits including extended dental and health benefits, LTD, STD, life insurance, and potential Company Pension Plan
Qualified candidates should apply by sending their resume and cover letter to:
33 York St. West,
Elora, ON N0B 1S0
By email to: email@example.com
- Mining & Metals
- Program Development
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering