About the Position (Contract)
Your excellent teamwork skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment will enable you to effectively take part in the final assembly of automotive heating, ventilating and air-conditioning units and/or Engine Cooling Modules (Radiators and Condensers).
If you are an innovative self-starter interested in sharing your expertise and growing along with us, then DENSO has the opportunity for you. We offer a stimulating and challenging work environment that builds on the strengths of multiple cultures.
This position will support a two-shift operation of Days and Afternoons on a biweekly rotation. $17.51/hour with a 3% shift premium for afternoons.
• Use of manual and machine operations to assemble automotive products to high standards of quality
• Perform regular Total Preventative Maintenance on all related equipment and machinery
• Perform quality tests
• Prevent and minimize defect rates through use of standardized operating procedures and continuous improvement activities
• On the job training
• Other duties as assigned
• Grade 12 diploma (OSSD) or equivalent* (*equivalency can be obtained through the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada www.icascanda.ca Tel: 1-800-321-6021)
Why Choose DENSO?
• 3% Shift Premium paid for working Afternoons
• Overtime after 40 hours weekly
• Option of benefits from start date
• Annual safety shoe subsidy
• Referral bonus program
• Uniforms and laundry service provided
• Social Committee activities and Associate recognition initiatives