Shift: Monday to Friday3rd Shift (11:00 PM - 7:15 AM)
Scope: A Mechanical Drill Production Associate uses various department equipment to start-up, operate, engage in preventive maintenance and ensure product quality. Operators are required to download programs to run jobs on various machines. Responsible for all aspects of drilling including operate drilling equipment: Drill double-sided, Multi-layers counter bore, counter sink, and control depth drilling. Also operates machine for panel optimization and operates x-ray machine to analyze registration. Responsible for quality checks, preventative maintenance and minor repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate all department equipment, quality checks, preventative maintenance and minor repairs
- Able to set up drill cassettes and remove dull bits
- Perform incoming inspection on new and re-sharpened drill bits
- Perform outgoing inspection on dull drill bits being sent out for re-sharpening
- Enter jobs into the manufacturing control system
- Read and interpret shop order to verify that all previous operations were completed, to verify count and to verify quality
- Maintain a safe, neat and orderly workplace
- Complete all internal departmental documentation accurately
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to accomplish the job
- Ability to stand throughout the shift
- Ability to lift 30 pounds without straining
Education and Experience:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience with CNC drilling in the printed circuit board industry or any similar related industry skills is a asset
- Working knowledge of drilling equipment such as Excellon Machines and X-Ray Registration Systems such as Pluritech is helpful
- Able to read and interrupt blueprints
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Please note due to Controlled Goods Program (CGP) requirements, applicants must be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident in Canada
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, TTM Technologies is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. Applicants should advise Human Resources if they require any type of accommodation during the recruitment process.