Shift:Monday to Friday - 3rd Shift (11:00 PM - 7:15 AM)
Scope: A Fabrication Operator will perform all the duties related to Printed Wiring Boards into distinct parts/arrays from a production panel including the start up, set up, operation, preventive maintenance and produce a quality product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate one or more machines simultaneously to fabrication low tolerance patterns
- Independently perform complex and standard machine set ups
- Load fabrication programs
- Align production panels to tooling pins on fabrication machine
- Visually and mechanically inspect panels
- Make required adjustments
- Operate chamfer and beveling machines
- Wear all mandatory Personal Protective Equipment
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job
- Able to lift 30 pounds without straining, and be able to stand throughout the shift
- Manual dexterity / steady hand required
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
- Ability to use a scope
- Attention to detail
- Good vision required
- Good math skills
- Computer skills (basic)
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Computerized numerical control experience helpful
Please note due to Controlled Good Program (CGP)requirements, all applicants must be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident in Canada.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, TTM Technologies is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. Applicants should advise Human Resources if they require any type of accommodation during the recruitment process.