WildBrain is looking for Production Coordinators to join our Vancouver studio We are looking for an adaptable team player who is incredibly organized, highly communicative, self-motivated and enthusiastic about joining a talented group of industry professionals working to create some of the best quality kids’ content in the business!
These roles are set to begin in Fall and Winter 2020.
We are currently working virtually because of the Covid-19 pandemic. During this time our hiring teams are ready to support interviews via video conferencing, and we are enabling artists to work from home until the studio can reopen. We’d love to hear from you! #stayhomestaysafe!
- Support the Production team to ensure each department stays on schedule and deadlines are met
- Track the Production’s progress against the schedule, and collaborate with the Supervisors to reassign scenes as needed to meet deadlines
- Update daily reports to reflect progress and/or flag concerns
- Effectively communicate priorities, issues, and pertinent production info to crew
- Liaise with other departments to resolve any issues that may arise
- Distribute and collect time sheets
- Track crew absences/sick days and informing Production & HR
- Assist the crew in troubleshooting technical issues and liaising with I.T. to communicate problems
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- You have a proactive approach to problem-solving
- You have the ability to organize and motivate a talented and diverse crew
- Previous experience coordinating in production/animation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel such as basic formulas, formatting spreasheets into presentable formats, exporting data from Excel to other formats, linking workbooks, sorting data for analysis, copying and pasting data sets between workbooks, and a strong ability to create and interpret reports
- Ability to excel in a high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Proficiency in Shotgun
- Animation Software experience, particularly in Harmony or Flash is a definite asset
At WildBrain Studios our teams dig into a diverse range of projects – from preschool and comedy to action-adventure, and work with international partners such as Apple, Netflix, LEGO, DreamWorks, BBC, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and more. We produce high quality Flash, Harmony, and Maya animated series. Aside from awesome projects and partners, WildBrain puts our people first, here are just a few of the ways:
- Great benefits that make employees feel truly valued including a customizable extended health and dental plan
- Generous RRSP matching
- Bonus time off