Dynamic Team - Exciting Environment - Fantastic Benefits - Long Term Stability
If you are ready to stop looking for a job and start targeting a career, this is the role for you. At Gambrinus Malting Company, we offer all of that and more. This is your chance to get your foot in the door of a rapidly growing company in the Craft Brewing/Distilling industry. We are looking for competent and reliable candidates to be part of our Malt Production team.
As an Operator for Gambrinus Malting Company, you possess demonstrated mechanical knowledge and use this knowledge to lead more difficult set-up and troubleshooting objectives on area machines and other related production equipment or manufacturing processes of intermediate technology. You will work in an open environment, that is not only comfortable but that's also safe, as your well-being is a top priority.
Based in our Armstrong, B.C. location, your main mission in this self-motivated role will be to oversee the operation of converting Barley into Malt by monitoring the process, controls, temperatures, machines and other related production equipment in accordance with safety regulations, quality initiatives, and lean techniques. We have competitive compensation packages including salary, retirement plan, vacation, health benefits and bonus programs.
- Labor includes: Climb ladders, shovel grain, lift/push/pull objects +75 pounds
- Operate equipment and other tools
- Coordinate efforts with supervisors
- Work inside of confined spaces and dusty environment with varying temperature
- Use high volume 300 pounds per sq. in. high pressure wash hoses
- Ability to work around grain, barley, etc.
Desired Skill Set:
- Forklift operator's license
- Skid-steer operator's license
- First Aid Level I
- Confined Space Awareness / Entry
*Required training will be provided to hired employees; however, the skills noted above are an added bonus to immediately hit the ground running.
You can look forward to a position where you have clearly defined goals every day while working in a team-oriented environment as an instrumental part of Gambrinus Malting Company's success! Bring your high degree of flexibility, sense of urgency, and attention to detail to a position that will reward you with the satisfaction of knowing what you do every day impacts our revenue and the products sent to our customers.
Gambrinus Malting Corporation??? ?is solidly rooted in the North Okanagan, British Columbia, Canada for more than 20 years. The original equipment came from Germany and was assembled on site in Armstrong. Gambrinus has had steady growth since the beginning of 1992. Most recently Gambrinus has expanded, effectively doubling the production capacity in order to serve our customer's growing demands. Gambrinus ??Malting ??Corpo??ration??? ??is dedicated to quality. We pride ourselves on meeting strict guidelines that our ??customers ??have come to expect from us. We use the best quality grain the season has to offer to produce high quality malt that cooperates well with your brewing process.
Gambrinus Malting Corporation concentrates on a variety of different specialty malts including, but not limited to, organic and kosher standards, for your product - an excellent beer.
- Related Keywords:
- production operator, operator, mechanical, industrial, malt house, manufacturing, production, accuracy, climate-controlled, tech, customer orders, domestic, international, orders, preparing, count, verify, inventory, safety, OSHA, manual, stable, count, pack, operator, hand tools, pallets, carton, assembly, schematics, integrity, counts, lifting
- Job Label:
- RAHRGAMB - Operator