HCR Permanent Search is currently working with a top manufacturing company in Oakville who needs to hire a Production Planning Supervisor. To be considered, you would need experience in a similar role with a Canadian manufacturing company and you must have a college diploma or a bachelors degree.
• A Bachelor's degree or college diploma
• Previous experience as a supervisor or manager while being directly employed for a Canadian manufacturing company
• APICS certification would be an asset
• Demonstrated strength in Microsoft Office. Must be able to create vlookups and pivot tables in Excel
• Preference for someone with SAP experience
• Understands bill of materials (BOMs) and routings
• Supervise the planning team and ensure that the facility is following the production schedule
• Identify bottlenecks and create solutions to address it
• Work with the team to identify when part production is behind schedule and work with cross functional teams to recover
• Identify aging and obsolete parts and come up with solutions to have them moved
• Create continuous improvement programs to help with production
CONTACT and RESUME SUBMISSION
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the Recruitment Consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates who are local to the Great Toronto Area and can work in Canada without restriction will be contacted. Please ensure that you indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject heading. Thank you for your interest.