SemCAMS Midstream is proud to offer innovative midstream solutions to our natural gas partners.
Based in Calgary, Alberta, SemCAMS Midstream is one of the province’s largest licensed sour gas processors with assets located in central Alberta.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic and growing company, SemCAMS Midstream is currently looking for a Production Revenue Accountant. Reporting to the Supervisor, Production Revenue Accounting the successful candidate will have an accounting background focusing on production accounting and processing fees.
As a Production Accountant your key responsibilities will include:
- Gather and validate receipt points and plant meter volumes
- Set up new wells and gathering systems in PA system
- Enter data in PA system (Prostream) and process plant allocation
- Analyze and validate gas, product allocation results and submit pipeline splits
- Timely filing of Alberta regulatory reporting through Petrinex
- Maintain contract fee rates and book related processing fee billings
- 7+ years of experience in Production Accounting, preferably with gas plants and some experience with oil custom treating facilities would be an asset
- Accounting diploma or degree
- CAPPA certificate preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (advanced excel preferred)
- Must be able to work effectively independently and in a team environment
This position will remain open until the qualified candidate has been chosen. Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Carlos Monteiro, Supervisor, Production & Revenue Accounting
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.