Pumps, Valves, Seals, Hydraulics
January 8, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Our client is one of the world's leading pump companies - a center of excellence in pump technology, hydraulic design and engineering. Structured to provide a specific focus on each of their customer’s key markets as well as providing full global aftermarket support. To support their dynamic and growing team, they are searching for a Production Supervisor to support the afternoon shift.
This position is responsible to lead all processes associated with the execution of Machining, Assembly, hydrotest, balance, paint and performance test sections to meet customer requirements in a unionized environment for products and services delivered by the plant in a safe and efficient manner. Lead continuous improvement in productivity, quality, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and execution to plant profitability goals.
- This position will be responsible for the following processes for orders that are shipped from the facility:
- Safety – ensure a safe work environment, monitor compliance to legislative and plant regulations and ensure correction of any non-conformances.
- Order Execution – Ship product at expected costs and at the required quality levels, on time to meet customer requirement dates, and plant financial targets.
- Testing – Ensure all products undergo, and successfully pass the required testing criteria as specified by the customer or as part of plant or API procedures or requirements.
- Training and Development – Continue to grow a cross trained production work force well informed and skilled.
- Continuous Improvement Processes – Identify, participate in and ensure completion of initiatives to improve safety, eliminate waste and support Burlington cost reduction requirements.
- Quality – Work with appropriate functions to identify, corrective and improve product quality issues by being an active participant in the NCR process, ensuring compliance to all Quality standards and customer requirements.
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- 5+ Years Supervisory experience in Low Volume highly Engineered Products (Pump Manufacturing Preferred)
- Technical education and/or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of machining process, assembly methods, welding technology, and pump test protocols a key requirement
- Process minded and logical thinker.
- Able to deal with pressure, and ability to effectively deliver targets
- Strong Change Management Skills and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on business requirements
- Permanent, full-time with excellent benefits
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AFTERNOON SHIFTS: 3 PM TO 11 PM
Donna Turner, Senior Recruitment Consultant
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: email@example.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Donna Turner: http://stoakley.com/meet-donna-turner/
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result, we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries.
This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc. See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you (“the applicant”) submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. (“SSC”) the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant’s personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC’s clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant’s qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant’s verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart