- Plan manpower weekly requirements in order to meet customer demands
- Work with Plant Manager and Production Manager to maintain overall production plan in order to meet customer demands and reduce waste.
- Lead in a manner that exemplifies honest, integrity, quality, and trust
- Provide leadership by instilling team goals and objectives
- Ensure that all employees both newly hired and current are properly trained.
- Maintain positive employee-relations
- Promote a team atmosphere
- Work with team towards achieving zero lost time and medical aid incidents
- Manage labour cost to budget targets
- Responsible to ensure optimal line speed efficiencies and targets are being met
- Manage product yields without compromising quality
- Ensure fill rates and on time delivery targets are met
- 3+ years in Production Leadership within a food manufacturer
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work within a fast moving environment.
- Great communication skills - written and verbal