Our client, North America's only one-stop-shop for Elevator Interiors and Fixtures, is actively seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to lead their afternoon production crew(10-20 Skilled workers) . The ideal candidate would have hands-on experience working with various types of sheet metal and possess background knowledge in the electrical field.
What do you need to succeed?
The successful candidate will have an understanding of a 99% manual production environment, the ability to meet tight deadline and join the team in completing tasks where needed. You will be a self-starter and not afraid to get your hands dirty. Attention to detail is important, as it will be your responsibility to catch errors before they happen and provide speedy solutions to avoid delays in production.
- Responsible for learning the environment and each department to its fullest capacity
- Creating and implementing an efficient training process for skilled workers
- Ensure daily production levels are met efficiently by supporting and working alongside each department
- Motivate and coach the afternoon crew in a supportive yet efficient manner
- Assist in production when/where needed, this position is not simply management
- Working with circuit boards, electrical, sheet metals, wood, and glass
Monday – Thursday 4:00pm - 1:00am
Friday 3:00pm - 11:00pm
$60,000 – $70,000/ Year (Based on Experience)
Please submit your resume for review today.