Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
To produce veterinary biologics according to a defined production schedule following cGMP guidelines and specific Outlines of Production
Functions, Duties, Task:
- Adhere to the principles of “Safety first, Quality always”
- Support blending, concentration and filling according to Standard Operating Procedures, approved Outline of Production/Product Dossiers and to cGMP guidelines
- Complete forms, and batch documentation in a concurrent, accurate and neat manner following Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Scheduled equipment/instrument maintenance and calibrations are completed on time as per issued work orders
- Operate blend and fill processing equipment within product specifications
- Maintain the cleanliness of the production areas and assist in disinfection procedures
- Preparation and modification of Standard Operating Procedures as required
- Cross train in other departments as required to ensure production continuity
- Cross Train in other processes (when time permits) as needed.
Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications):
- Minimum: Technical diploma in Biotechnology
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Biology
- One to three years of pharmaceutical manufacturing experience in GMP environment
- Must be able to work shift work on occasion to support filling activities and overtime as required
- Must be able to wear clean room garments
- Required to handle disinfectants (may require the wearing of a respirator).
- Must be able to lift, move and maneuver small-medium sized equipment – up to 25lbs.
- Requires ability to stand for long periods of time
- Requires frequent ladder or stair climbing
- Must be able to read, write, understand, and comply with appropriate standard operating procedures.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status