We are currently recruiting for a Production Technician I for our manufacturing facility in Vancouver, B.C.
The Production Technician I must have the ability to learn, understand and implement Medical Isotope manufacturing procedures following procedures pertaining to radiation and industrial safety in a highly regulated environment.
- Must routinely perform duties related to the processing of highly regulated products within the Medical Isotopes production area.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform the complete production process cycle which consists of material, equipment and facility preparation, product processing, order dispensing, product packaging, process documentation and execute emergency shutdown procedures.
- Must also perform general housekeeping and other related duties as required.
Normally, candidates must have a minimum post-secondary graduate (3 years) education or related experience in an appropriate science discipline and approximately 12 months experience in radioisotope production.
- Candidates must have excellent eye/hand coordination to perform manufacturing activities with semi-robotic equipment.
- Candidates must be physically fit to move equipment and supplies and be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Experience with cGMP and GDP would be an asset.