The Centre for Probe Development and Commercialization (CPDC)is a global leader in the discovery, development and distributionof next generation radiopharmaceuticals. Our products are used daily for the detection and treatment of human diseases such as cancer.CPDC offers career growth and development in a highly entrepreneurial environment. CPDC offers medical and dental benefits, sick days and more.
Due to the growing demand for our products, we have an immediate need for Production Technologists to join our CPDC team.
As a Production Technologist, you will work in a team setting using state-of-the art techniques and equipment to manufacture and package radiopharmaceutical products.
- Competitive compensation including group benefits
- Opportunity for long-term growth
- Professional, collaborative environment
- Innovative and interesting work that makes a positive impact on patients and Canadian healthcare
- Following batch records for the synthesis, formulation and packaging of products
- Aseptic handling of materials
- Operations of complex equipment such as cyclotrons and telemanipulator arms
YOUR PROFILE INCLUDES:
- A post-secondary education in Engineering, Chemistry, Microbiology or a related field
- Junior to intermediate level experience in a similar role
- The ability to lift 23 kilograms (50 pounds)
- A willingness to work evening, night or various shifts on a rotational or fixed basis
- A willingness to work weekends
- Experience working in a GMP environment is a definite asset
If you require accommodation for your application or interview, please contact Human Resources directly at 905.525.9140 ext. 21112 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who apply but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.