Eden Valley Poultry Inc. is a Canadian company - unique in the industry. We process and market chickens and turkeys for Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island farmers.
We strive to be an employer of choice by contributing to the well-being of the community, minimizing our impact on the environment, and remaining focused on exceptional food safety and quality standards.
We are seeking Full-Time Production Workers in the Packaging Department. You will process and package poultry. You will ensure all work performed adheres to all organizational standards as well as food and safety regulations and guidelines.
As a Production Worker you:
- have the ability to work in a safe and efficient manner;
- are willing and able to follow specific instructions;
- can perform repetitive tasks with minimal supervision;
- previous manufacturing experience considered an asset;
- can work in a team;
- are reliable;
- have a commitment to accuracy and detail; and
- have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The hourly rate for a Production Worker is $19.94 based on the collective agreement; we offer a comprehensive benefits package and a pension plan upon eligibility. Applicants should apply to www.edenvalleypoultry.com