Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
Major Intersection: Erin Mills/Lakeshore
Rate of Pay: $17.00/hr
Shift Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
The Production Operator is responsible to providing assistance to the production staff in completing their assigned tasks.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Operate basic hand tools such as saws and drills. Safely use shop machinery such as a press, shearer and decoyer.
- Assemble materials to create final products using above mentioned tools and machines.
- Lift and carry merchandises as needed.
- Load and unload materials from delivery trucks.
- Packing, wrapping, labeling, and/or shipping products. Maintain shipping and receiving logs and makes sure that incoming and outgoing products and material are in good condition.
- Provide manual labour assistance on various tasks as assigned.
This position requires a moderate to high degree of standing, walking, stooping or kneeling, close eye work, reaching, pulling or pushing. Good hand dexterity, hearing, and vision are considered essential. A moderate to high degree of repetitive motions using right, left, or both hands and/or feet may also be required. Requires wearing personal protective equipment. Requires working indoors in environmentally non-controlled conditions (wood working environment, wood dust, poly plastic dust). Includes responsibility for the health and safety of others.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to read and understand equipment operation manuals, Safety Data Sheets, and other literature as required.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Good mathematics skills
- Critical Thinking/Problem solving
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm. FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)