Eagle is currently seeking a Project Director. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying, scoping and planning for the business implications across all functions in the company including but not limited to business processes, organizational structure and resourcing implications, and systems implications for various applications in operation;
- Supporting the company in the multi-phased and multi-year implementation plan for the project and the review, re-engineering and enhancement of innovative business processes, systems and structures to improve service delivery and customer/client service in order to meet the growing demands of the stakeholders;
- Encouraging the leveraging of a range of creative and cost-effective solutions and strategies that support business and service delivery, operational business process
improvements and enterprise I&IT systems and objectives;
- Supporting the conceptualization, development and implementation of an enhanced technology platform;
- Working closely with senior level executives on a broad range of project issues, decision points and emerging/contentious issues;
- Supporting the company in the development and monitoring of project governance products and reporting requirements and facilitating discussions/negotiations to gain support and approval of key initiatives and proposals;
- Supporting senior level discussions and negotiations to engage/inform senior program and cluster management in the implementation and gaining buy in/consensus on critical decisions and deliverables;
- Supporting project leads and internal stakeholders to coordinate project delivery, change management and internal communication strategies through the various stages of the project that supports change at all levels of the organization and the assessment of risks, the establishment of broad mitigation plans and measures;
- Partnering in creating a multi-disciplinary team environment and quality service centered culture, encouraging working cooperatively as a team to achieve common organizational objectives and goals;
- Supporting the identification of priorities and program requirements for staff and building teamwork and open communication to facilitate the dissemination of company priorities, strategies and plans;
- Supporting the procurement of third-party services as required, to support the implementation of the electronic provider solutions platform, including the development of technology and business solutions; and,
- Supporting vendor relationships including the negotiation of contracts, service level agreements and the resolution of complex functional and strategic issues and problems in order to hold vendors accountable for driving results.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten to fifteen (10-15) years of Senior Project Management, Change Management and IT project experience;
- Track record of successfully delivering multi-year, multi-stakeholder transformation
- Experience building and managing large multi-disciplinary teams including business, IT
and vendor staff;
- Experience managing third party systems integrators;
- Experience leading major change management programs;
- Experience working in a broader public sector organization;
- Demonstrable financial acumen and expertise;
- Strong project governance experience;
- MBA or similar (an asset); and,
- PMP certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.