|Job Title:||Program Support Clerk|
|Work Site:||Administrative Services, Squamish Community Health - Squamish, BC|
|Status:||Temporary Part Time (0.80FTE)|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible until return of incumbent (indefinite end date)|
|Salary:||$19.72 - $21.78 per hour|
Days off: Monday, Saturday, Sunday, and statutory holidays
Come work as a Program Support Clerk in Squamish, BC with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Program Support Clerk to join the Squamish Administrative services Team at Squamish Community Health. Apply today to join our team! As a Program Support Clerk you will:
- Perform a variety of administrative support functions such as word processing, data entry, typing reports and documents from notes for all programs.
- Perform switchboard & reception duties and answer general inquiries related to office programs.
- Schedule work assignments for two administrative support positions.
WHO WE ARE:
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents living in Vancouver, Vancouver's North Shore, Richmond, the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Sunshine Coast, and the Central Coast (Bella Bella and Bella Coola.) At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and "going first" when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. At our core, we are a people-focused organization where entrepreneurial spirit runs deep, and opportunity exists for all those who see themselves in the transformation of health care as we know it.
Education & Experience
- Grade Twelve or equivalent and Business Administration Certificate and one year office experience, OR two years office experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Working knowledge of industry standard computer hardware and software (e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software).
- Working knowledge of email.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
The hours of work including days off and work area may be subject to change consistent with operational requirements and the provision of the Collective Agreement and applicable statutes. Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.