Programmer/Analysts (Artificial Intelligence)
One of Canada’s leading professional services firms, Precision IT has an outstanding reputation for providing top independent IT and Management consulting services to many of the best run private and public sector organizations in the country.
As part of our consulting team, the Programmer/Analysts will support a major initiative that is part of a critical business line of our client, a federal government department in Ottawa. The Programmer/Analysts will develop and maintain chatbots and their corresponding environments.
Throughout the project, the Programmer/Analysts will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Dialogue flow diagrams
- Chatbots: developed using Microsoft Cognitive Services, Amazon Web Services or an equivalent framework
- Training/user guides/material
- Must have successfully completed two (2) years of an acceptable post-secondary education program in computer science or an information technology (IT) related field.
- Must have least 5 years of experience since August 2010 developing chatbots using all of the following: Botkit and ChatScript.
- Should have 5 years of experience developing and implementing applications with C# and Python.
- Should have 5 years of experience creating, managing and configuring resources using all the following platforms: Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Should have 5 years of experience developing, configuring and supporting chatbots using all the following platforms and tools: Botkit, AWS and Firebase
- Should have 5 years of experience developing, implementing and supporting applications using all the following: Mongo DB, Express, Vue.js, REACT / REACT native, Node.js and Socket.io
- Should have 5 years of experience developing intuitive dialogue flows using all the following tools: Watson, DialogFlow and Chatscript
- Should have 5 years of experience using all the following Python frameworks and libraries for Natural Language Processing (NLP): TensorFlow, Pytorch, Pandas, Numpy, Scipy and Spacy
- Should have 5 years of experience with solution architecture, namely with each of the following:
- Developing environment strategies and plans
- Defining taxonomy and metadata strategies and plans
- Developing solution architecture documents and diagrams
- Developing test strategies and plans
- Should have 5 years of experience creating and analyzing reports, merging data from multiple data sources, evaluating analytics and analyzing trends.
- Should have 5 years of experience with data modelling, creating UML models, entity relationship diagrams, creating conceptual-level data dictionaries and data maps
Remote. Afterwards, the location of work will be at 200 Promenade du Portage, Gatineau.
MANDATORY SECURITY CLEARANCE
To support employment equity and diversity in the workplace, we welcome applications from all groups. This includes women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (LGBTQ2S+), and others who may contribute to diversity in our organization.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your CV.
All job applications will be reviewed during the initial screening and selected candidates will be contacted to continue in the recruitment process.