PrecisionIT is seeking a Programmer Analyst to work onsite in Fredericton, New Brunswick to augment the current eHealthNB technical support team. The chosen individual’s work will be comprised of a mixture of steady state and project-based efforts.
These efforts include, but not limited to, system operation, user support, third party software upgrades, fixing errors in the systems, adding new features, reprogramming sections of the systems for efficiency or security and providing on call, after hours support as part of the team’s current rotation.
Duration: 128 days - 7.5 hour days, with possibility of extension
Location: Fredericton, NB
- A university degree in Computer Science or similar discipline is preferred, but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- A minimum of five (5) years of IM/IT experience
- A minimum of five (5) years as a Senior Programmer Analyst and/ or Senior System Analyst.
- Must be located in Atlantic region as of September 1, 2020 to be eligible for this role.
- Experience with large software systems consisting of web interfaces, batch processes, time-based transactions, long-running transactions and multiple integration points.
- Note that experience working with Health Care and Electronic Health Records applications will be considered an asset.
- Experience developing, documenting, coding, testing and implementing technical solutions to meet the business requirements.
- Experience working with Integration engines (Rhapsody)/or integrating diverse systems
- Power BI experience is considered an asset.
- Demonstrate level of familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with database systems such as Oracle and SQL Server: SQL experience, working with Stored Procedures, SQL Agent jobs\Scheduling.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with .NET: C# preferred, WebService experience (REST)