ARE YOU AN UP-AND-COMING PROJECT ACCOUNTANT LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING NEW OPPORTUNITY? Our client is looking for a Project Accountant to join their well-established organization.
About the Opportunity
Our client is hiring a full-time Project Accountant to be responsible for the accounting, budgeting, loan draws, reconciliations, cash flow forecast and detailed project reporting for the assigned low-rise, high-rise and land development projects.
- Prepare and book entries for low-rise closings for revenue
- Calculate and record intercompany loan interest
- Calculate and book development, construction management and guarantee fees
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Record monthly entries for cost of sales, marketing expenses and costs to complete
- Prepare a schedule for recoveries from projects on a biweekly basis
- Prepare and maintain monthly project cash flow forecast for the assigned project
- 1+ year of relevant Project Accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
$65,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23465.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.