On behalf of our client we are looking for a PART TIME PROJECT CLERK to join their team 2-3 days per week for a 6 month contract. Working with the project team the clerk will provide assistance with regards to project scheduling, documentation, status and performance reporting.
- Ensure project status and schedules are up to date within Eclipse
- Meet with team on monthly basis to provide status on projects and service requests
- Creates, documents and tracks new projects
- Assist in creating team collaboration and documentation management sites
- Assist in the creation of project documentation, templates, and archiving of project files.
- Assist in the creation of reports/views.
- Extract information from collaboration sites for adhoc reporting data analytics and planning purposes.
- Administration of the corporate project portfolio management application through the creation and upkeep of application configuration, custom properties, security and templates.
- Excellent computer skills (i.e MS Office, Excel) Experience with Eclipse is an asset
- Recent and relevant experience, including demonstrated experience creating reports, schedules
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong people skills as this position needs to ensure staff have entered status and time in system consistently.
- Organization skills
- Ability to multi task