Project Coordinator/Admin– our client requires aProject Coordinator/Admin to join their team to perform multiple duties to support a large scale and complex initiative. Resource will manage/monitor KPI’s, schedules, budgets, and multitudes of project files to ensure Project Managers can successfully execute and deliver projects on time with traceable and auditable back-up project files
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- Proven ability to coordinate project resources under the direction of the Project Manager;
- Experience using SAP to acquire project financial information;
- Experience with MS Project including, baselining, critical path analysis;
- Experience in project based financial management, cost estimation/control and risk identification, triage, assessment, and management;
- The ability to take detailed concise meeting minutes is required and
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio) and G-Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Slides, Drive and Sites) is required.
Desirable Requirements Include:
- Prior experience working with government transportation or transit services is an asset;
- Proactive in identifying the needs of the project and ability to overcome potential barriers, to operate and deliver under adverse conditions and
- Prior municipal government experience in an administrative position.
Est. Start Date: Oct, 2019
Est. Duration: till Sep, 2020
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posting #: 53451INTPJTADM
Intellex is one of the largest IT recruitment firms in Edmonton and has clients throughout Western Canada. Intellex is on the preferred vendors list of various organizations and have many exclusive opportunities. Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorshipwill be considered.
For more information about Intellex, this, and other opportunities, please see our website athttp://www.IntellexSystems.com. You can also register at our site to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.
Keywords: Project Specialist, IT Project Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Project Coordination, Project Clerk, Project Administrator, Project Administration