We are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator - Environmental Engineering (Toronto).
Looking to be part of a dynamic team where your experience and talents will make a difference, then this position may be for you. Located in Toronto our client is looking for outgoing, motivated team players who are looking for career advancement opportunities and a great place to work. If this is you then feel free to apply!
- Conduct Phase One Environmental Site Assessments, including site inspections, records reviews, data evaluation and report preparation
- Conduct Phase Two Environmental Site Assessments, including driller supervision, soil sampling, ground water sampling, elevation surveying, and data analysis
- Carry out field supervisory services during soil and ground water remediation activities, including contractor management and data analysis
- Prepare project reports detailing the work completed, applicable regulatory framework, findings, conclusions and recommendations in a timely, accurate and complete manner
- Supervise contractors during site assessment and remediation projects
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships, enhancing client confidence in services provided
- Provide accurate and scientific records of field data; monitor results and observe site activities.
- Effectively manage current and upcoming assignments, remaining aware of issues, expectations and progress of all assigned projects
- Assure completeness of projects and accuracy of reports
- Work in a safe and intelligent manner so as to maintain site safety procedures for contractors.
- A Bachelor of Applied Science in Geology, Environmental Sciences or Engineering
- Experience and knowledge of major building systems and building construction
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proficiency with Auto CAD is considered an asset
- The candidate must show an ability to work within a client oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multi-task as well as the ability to meet tight timelines.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and willing to travel as part of this position.
- 45k - 55k Base salary (negotiable based on experience)
- Monthly bonus
- Full Benefits