Are you a Project Coordinator looking for a new contract? We have this position open on a current contract. The person hired would start within the next few weeks. This contract will go until March 31st, 2021. (with potential for extension)
Our government client is responsible for providing program management within these 3 areas: Cyber, JCIS and Coordination. The section that is hiring is responsible for force development and capability management in the areas of defensive and offensive cyber, cryptography, electronic warfare and signals intelligence.
The tasks will include:
- Assisting the Director in "operationalizing" the Cyber Ops Force Development Campaign Plan by coordinating deadlines and administration of this Plan.
- Coordinating and producing reports (preparing placemats and PowerPoint updates) across Cyber Ops FD Campaign Plan on behalf of the Director and Leadership.
- Creating and managing reports of performance measures and other indicators against the FD Campaign Plan.
- Managing Campaign Plan and other documentation through online (SharePoint) presence for the boarder Stakeholder Community of Interest.
- Must be able to demonstrate at least 8 years’ combined experience, within the last 15 years, managing, maintaining and tracking documentation life cycle of project documentation for IM/IT projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate at least 8 years’ experience, within the last 15 years, tracking change requests for IM/IT projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate at least 8 years’ experience, within the last 15 years, managing risk and issue logs for IM/IT projects.
- The ideal candidate will have a College Diploma or University Degree in the sciences, engineering or information management.
- Must have at least 3 years experience maintaining project documentation with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio or Adobe Acrobat)
- Must have at least 3 years experience in the maintenance of a project office or organization documentation.
- Must have at least 7 or 8 years experience documenting meeting notes
- Experience using a document management system such as GCDOCs would be considered a very strong asset.
- Must hold a valid Secret level clearance with PWGSC/PSPC.