- Perform studies, calculations, field checks, layouts, lead coordination meetings, create/ proof specifications, research specifications, supervise installation, create punch lists, report on installation progress, help identify conflicts and opportunities in the best interest of the customer
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must be experienced in using Autodesk products.
- Create layout drawings
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to handle fast-paced environment, odd and sometimes long hours, weekend work, holidays etc.
- Must be able and willing to work in a manufacturing and construction site environment.
- MS Project knowledge preferred
- Microsoft Office
- Autodesk Inventor
- Ability to travel
- Valid Driver's license
- Personal Credit Card
- Valid Passport