Client ID: 292535
Project Lead / OCM
On behalf of our client in the Retail Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Project Lead / OCM.
Project Lead / OCM – Job Description
- Project Manage initiatives that deliver innovative and comprehensive system and technology solutions that enhance Supply Chain capabilities. A focus of this role will include planning multiple project deployments while ensuring minimal interruption to ongoing operations. The role and accountability of the Project Manager is to design & implement appropriate strategies and lead, develop, implement and monitor project plans using industry standard project management methodology and tools across all banners within the Supply Chain. Managing scope, budget, risk, timelines and quality are critical components of the role.
- deployment strategies and plans.
- Identify critical path, determine and integrate milestones, control points, imposed dates and Go/No-Go decision points into the schedule.
- Plan and secure the necessary resources needed for project planning and execution.
- Prepare all status reporting and deliver clear, concise and effective communications related to sensitive and complex issues.
- Provide leadership, development, motivation, coaching for project team members and stakeholders to obtain a high level of co-operation and contribution.
- Conduct formal risk management sessions, documenting and managing the risk management plan.
- Drive the decision-making process, be proactive in taking the initiative and the lead for identifying, analyzing and resolving issues.
Project Lead / OCM – Mandatory Skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful programs and projects within a dynamic enterprise.
- Collaborate and build relationships with Project Managers and key individuals within Supply Chain Projects and across the enterprise to design comprehensive
- University degree (in Business Administration or Engineering is an asset).
- 3 to 5 years’ in a leadership position leading and managing strategic initiatives, including leading and developing people, advance level of collaboration, designing and executing integrated deployment strategies and plans, preferably in a corporate or retail environment.
- PMP certified in Project Management or equivalent studies and experience.
- Proven experience presenting and workshopping strategies, plans and solutions with Senior Executives.
- Logical & Results oriented with strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Critical thinking skills with desire and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Management level competencies in collaboration, communication, team building, stakeholder engagement and analytics.
- Ability to retrieve information from multiple sources and work with large amounts of data.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office applications including Microsoft Project.
Project Lead / OCM – Preferred Skills
- Experienced and skilled in all aspects of managing large, complex projects and programs.
- Creative and courageous, with the ability to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold, strategic moves in this rapidly evolving retail environment
- Action oriented, and comfortable taking calculated risks to better serve our customers and business
- Outcome focused, critical thinkers with the ability to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement across our entire business
- Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
- If you’re curious, ready to take on new challenges and open to doing things differently to help us evolve rapidly, then this is definitely the place to be.
Project Lead / OCM – Assignment Duration
Project Lead / OCM – Assignment Location