Client ID: 277934
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Project Manager a 12 month contract in Edmonton, AB
Project Manager Job Details
- Responsible for medium sized, complex projects
- Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project.
- Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget
- Manages projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks. Evaluates project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects
- Develops detailed project plans. Monitors and controls project plan. Conducts status reviews with team leaders and management.
- Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target.
- Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues
- Identifies and manages risks associated with the project. Develops and executes contingency plan
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management
- Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
- Maintains effective communication of status with Project Owner, management, and the team
Project Manager Mandatory Skills
Must to have skills:
- Telecom Experience including mobility tower work.
- Outstanding organizational skills especially tracking and finance.
- Outstanding communications skills
Nice to have skills:
- SAP skills
- Power Point
- Familiar with all aspects of a mobility Shelter
Project Manager Assignment Length
Project Manager Job Location