Client ID: 274946
Project Manager - Agile
On behalf of our client in the Financial Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for an IT Security Analyst.
Project Manager - Agile– Job Description
- Coach agile teams and Product Owners on Agile practices, techniques, and semantics ensuring that all team-related ceremonies take place and those who attend understand their purposes while teaching all to keep within the time-boxes.
- Provide support for the development of a sustainable Enterprise Agile Framework.
- Identify and coach internal Agile champions, in order to remove reliance on external mentors.
- Ensure Agile metrics are being tracked, monitor them for indications of current or potential problems, and assist team implement solutions to those problems.
- Help resolve impediments that prevent Agile teams from completing sprint commitments.
- Assist in Agile Iteration and Release Planning; provide Program Manager guidance in creating artifacts; capture team capacity hours for the planned upcoming release and for each sprint therein; facilitate team breakout sessions with an eye on process and related best practices; provide coaching where needed; help update - Release/Program Plan with Features and Dependencies; facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand up, sprint reviews and retrospectives (capture retrospective results with an eye on process and practice improvement)
Project Manager - Agile– Mandatory Skills
- Experience executing Agile projects in large, complex environments Extremely deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices
- World-class facilitation and communication skills
- Candidates need to be able to take a pragmatic approach in coaching the teams with the ability to adapt based on the agile `readiness` of the team they are working with.
- Strong Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- 5+ years in Project Management roles (using Agile and Traditional methods)
- 2+ years Agile Coach / Management consulting experience with teams that are new to Agile practices
- 2+ years delivering Agile projects utilizing a variety of methods including Scrum, XP, and Kanban using collocated and offshore distributed delivery models
- Financial Services background
- Agile/Scrum master certifications
- Proficiency with multiple Agile Lifecycle Management tools (e.g. HP Agile Manager, Rally, Version1)
- Some background as a developer, tester, business analyst
- Experience developing training materials and conducting training
Project Manager - Agile- Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 9 months to start
Project Manager - Agile- Assignment Location