As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the success of projects within Excelergy and her sister companies. You are the conduit between the resources on your projects, the client teams and senior management. You have the passion to build collaborative teams; manage project resources and detect deficits; identify risks and issues; source solutions; and, drive the team to successful project completion. Your goal is to manage the Triple Constraint within projects and across projects and share this information quickly and efficiently to project stakeholders.
Reporting to the VP Professional Services you will be based out of our Calgary office and ability to travel throughout North America up to 50%.
WHAT WILL YOUR NEW ROLE BE
- Utilize project execution methodologies to deliver projects on-time, on-budget and with exceptional quality.
- Organize and plan project executions that are realistic, achievable and profitable.
- Plan and coordinate project resources within a single project, and across multiple projects that draw on identical resources.
- Negotiate and manage resources – skillset and availability requirements.
- Hold resources accountable for project deliverables, within scope and time constraints and with superior quality
- Assemble and lead project teams.
- Organize and run client meetings, focusing on project status, issues & risks, and managing client expectations.
- Administer an effective change management process.
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with internal and client team members.
- Implement a comprehensive suite of project and portfolio reports for project teams and stakeholders.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of progressive Project management experience.
- PMP Certification.
- Proven track record in exceptional planning, forecasting, and delivery management.
- Critical thinking and problem solving, with foresight in identifying risks and implementing proactive solutions.
- Proven time management skills & methods, and superior organizational skills.
- Talent and experience in conflict and issue management & resolution, and negotiation.
- Financial management and reporting of project funding and budgets.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- Previous utility or billing experience preferred (experience working in a deregulated power and gas environment)
WHAT WE OFFER
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP/401k matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Flexible work options (and some pretty cool offices!)
- Charitable social committee
- And more!
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS
Excelergy (www.excelergy.com), a division of Harris Computer Systems, provides next generation billing solutions and online services to help our clients improve their customer relationships. Our core products support multiple utility commodities through the entire customer lifecycle – from prospecting, customer acquisition, customer service and billing – in residential, commercial and industrial markets. We deploy individual modules or fully pre-integrated solutions to our clients around the globe that can grow and scale with their future business needs.
Excelergy’s environment is fast-paced and offers significant career growth potential for self-starting individuals. We take pride in our office and our employees by striving to create an enjoyable work environment. We are committed to the success of the clients who use our products and services, and to the ethical growth of our company and people. We believe that working together rather than working alone, generates more opportunity, inspires greater creativity and produces superior value.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply to this Project Manager job click 'Apply Now' to apply online. If this role does not align with your career goals, feel free to review all our current opportunities here or submit your resume to our Harris Talent Network here for future opportunities.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.