The Delivery Group has a $16 Billion Global client in need of a contract Project Manager to work on a 9 month contract. This role requires a Project Manager with expert ability to understand scope, timelines, track progress,, building status reports, analyze workloads and report back to the business. A part of their $300M program, they are looking for a Project Manager to help with rolling out communication plans to both their clients and internal stakeholders.
Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning: Establish the scope of the project, refine the objectives, and define the course of action required to attain the objectives that the project was undertaken to achieve.
- Executing: Complete the work defined in the project management plan to satisfy the project specifications
- Monitoring and Controlling: Track, review, and regulate the progress and performance of the project
- Identify any areas in which changes to the plan are required; and initiate the corresponding changes.
- Stakeholder Management; ensure timely and appropriate planning, collection, creation, distribution, storage, retrieval, management, control, monitoring, and the ultimate disposition of project information.
- Scope Creep Management; ensure that the project includes all the work required, and only the work required, to complete the project successfully.
- Risk Management; plan, identify, analyze, respond, and control risk on a project.
- Communication Strategy and Deployment
- Change Management Experience
- Communication Plan Management(Public Relations)
- Social Media Management
- Experience in rolling out communication plans
- Experience with managing the executive level