Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Location details: Edmonton, Alberta Area
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: Canada (CA)
Location: Edmonton, Alberta (CA-AB)
Location details:Edmonton, Alberta Area
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Project Manager, CTO
Konecranes is the industry shaping global leader in manufacturing and servicing overhead cranes and other lifting equipment. We
service a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals.
• Oversee all aspects of multiple projects using planning, monitoring and controlling processes while
maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Manage day - to - day operational aspects of the project.
• Upon receipt of the order and throughout the completion of the project, serve as the primary contact for the
• Make certain projects are directed to maximize profitability while ensuring the customer receives the
highest level of attention and support.
• Procure all materials for the project to ensure timely delivery that meets the project requirements.
• Coordinate communication between staff, Konecranes subcontractors and customers.
• Coordinate and facilitate all required field services as it pertains to equipment installations and start-ups.
• Monitor and report on the progress of a project to all stakeholders.
• Efficiently and competently manage problems.
• Track and monitor the status of all deliverables.
• Ensure documents are being submitted in accordance with client expectations and submittal procedures.
• Coordinate shipment of crane(s) to job site with the transportation carrier, installer and customer.
• Ensure subcontractor has sufficient information to complete installation.
• Oversee the installation process at the customer site.
• Support and help troubleshoot delivered work post project.
• Post secondary degree or diploma from a college or technical institute is preferred. Prior experience and training will be
considered in lieu.
• Must have demonstrated leadership experience and well developed "people" skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to efficiently handle and administer multiple tasks on concurrently running projects.
• Advanced PC skills.
• Prior experience with cranes is a plus.
*KC #MONCA #CBCA
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
- Restricted/Deferred Share Units
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement