Client ID: 277867
Project Manager - Enterprise Content Management
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Enterprise Content Management - Project Manager a 3 year contract in Winnipeg, MB
Project Manager - Enterprise Content Management Job Details
Under the general direction of the Coordinator of Enterprise Application Services, the Project Manager provides project management in an integrated multi-disciplinary team environment.
The Project Manager will be tasked with the management of a multi-department Enterprise Content Management (ECM) implementation project.
This Project Manager will work with stakeholders from multiple divisions/departments and external vendors. They will work with the project team to ensure the timely and successful completion of the project in accordance with the client's Project Management standards.
Project Manager - Enterprise Content Management Responsibilites
- Establish the required project teams and working groups for the initiative, plan schedules, and manage resourcing.
- Work closely with external vendor and the external vendor’s Project Manager during all phases of the project
- Formulate and manage project plans by defining deliverables, identifying key milestones, actively monitor project progress, track outstanding issues and risks, chair project meetings, follow up on action items, provide timely project status updates to management team, and engaging in ongoing risk mitigation.
- Work closely with a wide range of senior business leaders and subject matter experts to monitor progress and identify issues as early as possible.
- Guide the activities of the project teams and working groups to ensure they are aligned in delivery of the required project outcomes.
- Establish formal project change management and communication processes and performs the ongoing collection and dissemination of project information.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible to:
- Provide project management expertise and guidance to the Department to successfully implement and complete the project deliverables.
- Work alongside the vendor Project Manager.
- Lead the planning, coordination, implementation, and execution of the project and provide regular project status reporting to ensure project is proceeding according to required timelines and project budget.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Develop project management artifacts including Project Charter, Project Schedule, Project Plan, Work Breakdown, Communication Matrix, and Risk Assessment Matrix.
- Identify project risks as they emerge over the course of the project, communicate these risks to project stakeholders, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Manage the transition of final deliverable documents between the project team and the business owner.
- Ensure program is implemented by required go-live date.
Project Manager - Enterprise Content Management Mandatory Skills
- Bachelor Degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Commerce, Engineering, or Finance, or an acceptable equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Post-secondary education in Project Management, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) designation / Prince II certification.
- Previous experience directly related to managing Enterprise Content Management projects, with preference given to IBM FileNet.
- Five (5) plus years of experience related to the duties listed above in project delivery in an environment similar in size and scope.
- Previous experience in leading projects including change initiatives, navigating complex environments and influencing desirable outcomes through positive and collaborative relationship management.
- Previous experience managing large software implementation projects requiring a significant Organization Change Management effort.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and other stakeholders.
Project Manager - Enterprise Content Management Assignment Length
Project Manager - Enterprise Content Management Job Location