Century Group Constructors Inc.
5150 Cordova Bay Road Victoria, BC
NO more being micro managed- Our Victoria Branch is looking for talent Live the West Coast lifestyle!!
To be a Construction Project Manager on our team you should excel in leadership, collaboration, and have strong people skills and you can demonstrate your ability to deliver tasks on time.
A background in engineering, construction management and/or project management will be foundation to your success in this role. You will be surrounded and supported by a great team!
You as a Project Manager:
- Partner with our Superintendents and provide overall construction management from pre-construction to completion including coordination management, budgeting, and scheduling.
- Maintain a positive cash flow and prepare regular, timely and accurate billings for Owners, and ensure timely payment of subcontractor billings.
- Monitor and forecast a project’s costs, reporting them to management, and ensure they are in line with the estimate.
- Share your high standard of professionalism with Owners, Architects, and Engineers and have the ability to communicate effectively the needs of the project, and the concerns and best interests of the company
- Lead project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and support the team’s ongoing development and progression
Is this the right role for you?
- You have 4+ years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You are a fair and reasonable leader, confident in your abilities to share your knowledge and engage others for their contribution to projects
- You have a solid understanding of construction contracts, in particular CCDC documents
- You have a good knowledge of construction scopes and activities, scheduling, and project management software
- You have the ability to confidently mentor and delegate to a large team while developing and maintaining strong client relationships
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our people and the teams we offer our clients, which makes us focus on people who inspire us through their desire to be the best they can be. A company that is continually growing, both in scale and capabilities, we offer continuous learning and opportunities for personal growth.
Amazing Health, Dental and Vision Plan!!!
Join our team and enjoy some of the many perks including RRSP Matching, Bonuses, Tuition Reimbursement, Health and Wellness Account, Paid Day Off on your Birthday and Many more!!
Do your life’s best work here. Build the communities we share.
Bonuses, Amazing Benefits, RRSP Matching, Worklife Balance and much more!!!