About Us - Canada’s largest, Canadian-owned, Exterior Restoration Company!
The Peak Group of Companies is a North American leader in home improvement. We are a diversified group, supplying a vast array of innovative products throughout Canada and the United States as well as operating Canada’s largest B2B and B2C exterior home installations’ company.
Peak is a highly valued, strategic partner of Home Depot. Our unique business platform perfectly aligns with Home Depot’s do-it-yourself, do-it-for-me and professional customer, and our best in class products and broad range of home installation services are offered through Home Depot’s massive retail network.
The greatest strength of Peak is our people, a team of remarkably talented, vibrant and competitive individuals. Quick to act and passionate to win, the Peak team continuously drives the company’s growth, which in turn continuously provides individual career growth. This formula for success is entrenched in our culture, where innovation is encouraged, talent and teamwork are celebrated and where results and success are rewarded.
Reporting to the Vice President, Installations Services, the Project Manager, Insurance Restorations is responsible for visiting and inspecting properties in the assigned region(s), assessing damages to roofing, siding and gutter caused by catastrophe; building the estimates using Xactimate and ensure the client’s restoration project is assessed and delivered in accordance with all KPI’s. The position is also responsible for providing outstanding customer service, improving closing ratio, growing sales and market share through networking and enhancing relationships with various stakeholders. Region of coverage is (but is not limited to) Calgary, AB.
- Visit residential properties and assess damages to roofing, siding and gutter caused by catastrophe
- Build insurance claims according to the industry standard protocol using Xactimate as required
- Manage end-to-end insurance claim process, from inspecting the loss sites, assessing property damage, to developing the scope of work, managing the policyholder and adjuster expectations
- Generate leads by building strong work relationships with Insurance Adjuster and other business partners
- Assist in the development and implementation of new sales strategies; constantly strive to achieve high closing ratio, turning all potential leads to sales
- Provide reliable, knowledgeable and responsive services to potential customers; win customers’ trust from the first “Hello” to close the sales
- Work collaboratively with the customer service team assuring all system notes are answered accurately and promptly
- Assist in resolving customer complaints in an effective manner and on a timely basis
- Ensure all quality assurance policies and procedures are being met
- Ensure all notes and updates are being made in all internal systems
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role as an exterior restoration manager
- Minimum 5 years’ in sales experience in related fields, including upgrades and changes to existing contracts
- Possess sound knowledge of roofing, siding, building envelope and reconstruction practices for property that has suffered exterior damage caused by wind, hail etc.
- Able to perform roof-top inspection in a safe and professional manner
- Excellent people skills and strong relationship building skills
- Ability to deliver outstanding reliable and responsive customer service
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated and sales driven
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Intermediate computer skills in using MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Xactimate
- Willing to work evenings, on call and weekends as requested
- Willing to travel to other branches and various locations as required
Why work for us?
- Competitive compensation package – Base salary plus commissions!
- Exceptional benefits – extended health plan including medical, dental, and vision
- Vehicle Allowance
- Company cellphone/ laptop
- Lots of promotional and growth opportunities
- Continuing education and professional development programs
Peak is an equal opportunity employer. We respect the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace and value the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust. We offer a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package. Our goal is to attract, develop, and engage employees with exceptional ability and diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to receiving your application. Thanks for your interest.