VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Project Manager, IT Security, position number: 9567, Attention: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 416-366-2600 Ext. 236
Position No.: 9567
Title: Project Manager, IT Security
Type: Contract (must be able to start on March 1, 2020)
No. of Positions: 1
- This is an opportunity for a Security Project Manager working on IT Security outsourcing, making sure that all aspects executed successfully and complaint. The role including but not limited to infrastructure, network and application security. This is a critical position working with internal teams, vendors and senior executives.
- Lead the delivery of the project
- Minimum 12 years of experience in the IT environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing IT Security projects
- Experience of outsourcing IT Security to external vendors
- Extensive experience in IT security outsourcing process, procedures, incident prevention, BCP, DRP, readiness and documentation evolution.
- Minimum one of year experience working and fully familiar with Agile Program/Project Management
- Extensive experience in leading multiple project environment
- Experience in financial industry is an asset
- Work well in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience getting into the details and maintain project control
- Extensive previous experience in the IT industry as a hands-on infrastructure engineer or developer preferred
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or working experience in related field
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.