Our client is looking to hire a Network Project Manager that will be responsible for the overall planning and management of the assigned projects. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for planning, execution and closure of assigned projects
- Represents project(s) to the Program Director, Deployment Consultant, Steering Committee and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Deployment Managers and stakeholders to provide a consolidated view of project and interdependencies
- Working collaboratively with the vendors
- Coordinating and scheduling regular status meetings
- Define scope, work roles and responsibilities and ensure success criteria are documented and understood by the stakeholders
- Responsible for management of the scope, budget, schedule and quality for assigned projects
- Identify, analyze, and manage risks and issues to closure
- Responsible for identifying and managing project interdependencies
- Represents the project team to the rest of the organization to help secure support from the lines of business
- Responsible for engaging impacted lines of business / stakeholders to collect requirements, define schedule and negotiate as required
- Define communication requirements
- Ensuring appropriate participation by all identified client's stakeholders throughout the project life cycle
- Define key performance metrics
- Tracks work performance against key performance metrics to identify risks to scope, budget and cost as defined by the Program and Project Delivery guidelines
- Comparing progress to plan, identifying potential problems and taking corrective actions as appropriate
- Manages delivery against the plan for entire project/maintenance. Managing issues and negotiating with both Vendor and client's internal groups to reach mutually acceptable decisions. Escalating issues requiring management attention, in a timely manner as required
- Management of Project finances, vendor invoice review and approvals. Report actual or forecasted cost over-runs or implementation delays on a timely basis
- Change management (manage and track scope changes) and Project reconciliation.
- Mentoring and supporting of Project team
- Responsible for creation/review of all project reports and timely distribution to all stakeholders.
- Identify any training requirements and execute as required.
Ensures the project(s) follows the Enterprise Delivery Framework and Enterprise Policies
Soroc welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.