Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
Our federal client is seeking a Senior Project Manager, for an email integration project, to manage & support the coordination of the client's roll-out.
Responsibilities (may include but not limited to the following):
- Manage several Project Managers, each responsible for an element of the project and its associated project team
- Manage the project during the development, implementation and operations startup by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters
- Formulate statements of problems; establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtains approval thereof
- Define and document the objectives for the project; determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team
- Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle
- Meets in conference with stakeholders and other project managers and states problems in a form capable of being solved
- Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tools
- Project sign-off
Location of work: Downtown Ottawa, ON
Duration of contract: 1 year
Expected start date: Within 1-3 months
- At least 10 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Secret clearance (mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills
- PMP or Prince 2 certification